7 Tips When Emailing CV’s
1. Use a professional email address like Firstname.Surname@Gmail.com
2. Subject should contain what you do e.g Project Engineer, Forklift Driver, Personal Assistant etc
3. Always indicate your area of residence e.g Durban, Bloemfontein, Piet Retief etc
4. Do not use the words “Hi or Hie” especially in the subject line, spam servers pick that up as spam and besides you do not know the person you are emailing to. Always be professional and say “Good Day or Greetings”
5. Don’t attach certificates unless if the advert requires you to.
6. Avoid emailing compressed files such as zip files as they are considered potentially to be viruses or containing viruses
7. Write a very short message in message body stating what you are looking for and in which areas and industries.