Download The APSO 2016 Conference Brochure
The APSO Conference 2016 will be held on 8 & 9 June at the Indaba Hotel & Conference Centre situated North of Sandton, Johannesburg, a picturesque venue, nestled beneath the vista of the magnificent Magaliesberg Mountains. The Hashtag for the Conference is #APSO2016… See You There!
Posted in Recruitment, Social Media
Tagged #APSO2016, #WesleySocial, apso, Recruitment, recruitment conference, Social Media, Social Media In Recruitment, South Africa Recruitment Conference, South Africa Staffing Conference, South African Recruitment Conference, Wesley Madziva, Wesz Madz, WeszMadz
As the schedules for 2016 fill up….
The APSO Conference 2016 will be held on 3 & 4 March 2016 at the Indaba Hotel & Conference Centre situated North of Sandton, Johannesburg, a picturesque venue, nestled beneath the vista of the magnificent Magaliesberg Mountains.
This conference is open to all management, recruiters, suppliers and clients that provide services to the staffing industry
The 2016 Conference boasts one of the most sensational line up of speakers that we have ever had, including:
- Clem Sunter – One of South Africa’s most thought provoking and entertaining speakers
- Shane McCusker – CEO at 1ntelligence Recruitment Software and a top recruitment specialist in Social Media sourcing
- Lorne Sulcas – International speaker, respected corporate leadership trainer
- Dr Lyal White – Widely published in news media, academic journals and books
- Celynn Erasmus & Joni Peddie – The FAB Quotient: offering you practical solutions to the Challenges of high stress
- Siphiwe Moyo – Humorous motivational speaker and learning specialist
- Marc Kahn – Global Head of Human Resources for Investec
- Johnny Goldberg – Nationally acclaimed authority on subjects of labour law, industrial relations and BBBEE
- Tabea Kabinde – Past President of APSO, Past Chairperson for the Employment Equity, Business Owner, Transformational Specialist and ILO Participant
- Wesley Madziva – Passionate about Social Media Management & Training within the Human Resources and Recruitment sphere
The theme is Transforming our Global Brand.
REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) is hosting the CIETT (The International Confederation of Private Employment Agencies) World Conference. This 3-day event will be held 23 – 25 May 2012 at Landmark London. It will explore market trends and developments, and will also focus on how we deal with the challenges facing our global industry. There will be plenary presentations, along with masterclasses, and much more.
Top reasons to attend:
- The conference programme will provide a balance between the strategic trends of the global staffing industry, whilst offering practical advice
- You will hear from business leaders who are experts in their chosen fields
- Insight, knowledge and thought-provoking viewpoints will be discussed and debated by our high profile speakers during main stage plenary and bespoke breakout sessions
- Network with over 400 recruitment professionals from around the world, and share a wealth of experience and ideas
- Meet suppliers in exhibitions. Discuss your issues, and let them showcase their latest technologies and problem solving solutions.
- WeszMadz highly recommends you attend the CIETT2012 World Conference
So, can you afford to miss this once in a lifetime chance to visit one of the world’s great cities and learn from the world’s leading thinkers and practitioners?